Ver Resultados de Encuesta: How important are the event achievements for you (taking aside connected rewards)?

Votantes
18. No puedes votar en esta encuesta
  • Both general and event related achievements are very important to me

5 27.78%
  • I like the event achievements. I can see what I've done over the years that way

9 50.00%
  • I don't really take notice of the achievements, but I like the rewards during event times

5 27.78%
  • The achievement system helps me reach success in an event. I don't want to miss them

6 33.33%
  • I have never cared for achievements, never will I care for them

0 0%
Encuesta de Elección Múltiple.
Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Survey: Achievements System

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado

Survey: Achievements System

Dear Settlers,

Today we'd like to invite you to take part in a survey regarding the Achievements System in the game. Tell us what you think about it by choosing one or more options in the poll above.

• Run-time: Aug 3rd - Aug 10th 2018

Your time in providing us with your participation in the poll and opinions is very much appreciated.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Sious
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Hola -
    A mi me gustan los logros, y en loa eventos mas aun, aunque muchas veces no puedo terminarlos, jiji
    Pero si ayudan mucho, ni se les ocurra moverlos!!!
    Buen juego!!

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Dear Settlers,

From the looks of it, while more players in this server consider both event-related achievements very important, the other three choices, save for the last choice, are not far behind. We will take this into consideration in planning for changes to the achievement system.

Again, thank you for taking the time to participate in this poll.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Responder Tema