Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: [Feedback] Dev Blog: The Pathfinder & New Content

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado

[Feedback] Dev Blog: The Pathfinder & New Content

Dear players,

You are invited to submit your comments related to the latest dev blog here.

BB_Amta
    Mi buzón de correo está cerrado. Por favor, escribe a BB_Lyedra en inglés o ponte en contacto con asistencia al cliente en tu lenguaje.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    without translation, I don't know how you expect players in this server feedback at you. I like the pathfinder feature, who wouldn't. Yet I want to know what do you get from a feedback like this, where we are asked to give our opinion of something we haven't seen yet (except in the test server, wich has it's own feedback). Everything new is welcome, you know that. The pathfinder is something everybody is going to like for sure. Placing generals back to the star menu is also something I know many players will be grateful for. Nice work there.

BB Amta; I read in the bottom of your post we should adress to BB Lyedra, so I'm still waiting for a fix in my 1 year old bug. Should I write her again? Also my fellow guild member stills wait for some instruction about what to do in what we discuss in another thread in this same forum. Summer event is almost here and I need a solution. I'm just tired of writing everyone for no solution at all.

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Hi Diogenes999,

Although I understand your concern about giving an opinion on something you haven't seen yet, measuring a general interest is also feedback, compared to the actual content related feedback after testing.

I have contacted you in regards to your issue. As for your friend, please have him contact me directly.

Cheers,
    BB_Amta
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    eh cannot contact you directly since he has not validated he's mail adress and therefore do not have the privileges needed to have a voice in the forum function, he's only allowed as viewer. But he's soon moving to New Zealand and I don't know if he will continue playing during the months he's going to be there. You'll have to contact him personally via ingame mail.

Responder Tema