Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: [Feedback] Change log 04.08.2021

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado

[Feedback] Change log 04.08.2021

Dear settlers,

You are invited to post your feedback on Change log 04.08.2021.

Feel free to leave them in this thread!

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Última edición por BB_Sious; 03/08/2021 a las 15:31
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Good day, I played from 2015 to 2017 with my account with the username danieladebora and I had to open another one because it wouldn't let me in but I would like to recover my previous village, please wait for an answer, my email is danielagenia70@hotmail.com

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Cita Iniciado por princesablanca Ver Mensaje
    Good day, I played from 2015 to 2017 with my account with the username danieladebora and I had to open another one because it wouldn't let me in but I would like to recover my previous village, please wait for an answer, my email is danielagenia70@hotmail.com
    Hello danieladebora,

I've sent you a message. Please check your forum inbox.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Hola espero no tener que escribir en ingles para que me contesten al menos... desde los cambios del 04.08.2021, no pude ingresar al juego van dos días ya y siempre probé en diferentes pc y diferente conexión de internet y el problema parece estar en mi cuenta, por favor solucionen este problema http://prnt.sc/1jkdx6x Gracias

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Hi BB Sious, Mi gremio (SWARS) and I (guatitoziquitito) have lots of troubles with the game, we can't play because the slow charge of the graphics, we are using the same computers than before with the client version. The general troubles are the "slow charge" of the islands, everything is slow, we can't send exploradores and geologists. It was really better with the client version.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Dear players,

We are investigating the server connection issues as well as the lag. We are aiming to get you back on your islands the soonest. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Responder Tema