Página 1 de 2 1 2 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 12

Tema: [Feedback] The Future of The Settlers Online

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado

[Feedback] The Future of The Settlers Online

Dear Settlers,

You are invited to share your ideas and suggestions about the future of our beloved game in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Well, first of all, that they help the players more, currently it seems that they complicate it more for the players to obtain things in the game, second, those offers of 120% in purchases, they have no longer put them, that they will give more promotion to the I play so that among more people, it seems that what you are looking for is to run out of players, the small players do not help them at all, they despair and leave, that they could implement more islands, and put a 1 on 1 combat system and Guild battles with in-game The Settlers. Also try to put missions in the events by levels since for many children it is impossible to get things out even with the help of other players, without that they despair and leave. now in many comments they criticize both mods and developers. make a change so they speak well of the game and promote yourself. and among more people. but if they continue with their idea of ​​hierarchization in the game where the players have no voice or vote, that even more disappoints the players. and I mean the state of monarchy of the mods towards the players if they put moderators do not read our private conversations since that is a violation of our rights as individuals. There must be privacy in the game, many times we talk about our personal life as well as personal things within the game and that a third person can read it, that is illegal, on the other hand I agree that such things are done as long as the player has reported a serious offense such as harassment etc. meanwhile that cannot be allowed.

I forgot the last time I expressed something similar, the mod told me that all the mods had called me and considered me an enemy of the game, for expressing opinions, game improvements, also the mod said that there was oppression towards the players and several players read that snippet the mod mentioned, I think the best way to find a mod for the game is not to search within the players themselves to avoid those details and annoyances and favorites in the game. or someone who is really neutral in the game

and that above all with pleasure to help the players, in the best way
    Última edición por Malkvian666; 02/09/2020 a las 09:24

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    = mind I will leave a contribution, towards the game.
    They gave an idea for a building where explorers can be sent, with a single click, this can be used in the following way, you select the explosions you want them to carry out, you select what kind of search they want to go and if it is for treasure or adventure .

The combat system of playing 1 against 1 and guild allows you to make a map in which the players are conquering sectors and that in the end from time to time the one with the most wins. the one that arrives first to obtain 3 achievements as in the game The colonists.

if you have the idea of ​​generating gems for players to buy. In fighting systems and on the island, create certain buildings that are only obtained for gems = note that special decorations in the game are only consumables for gems.

Create new adventures for players, as many know adventures by heart and that gets boring over time.

Fix lag issues in the game and especially when there are events, if you remove bugs in the game and implement new things, you will attract people.

If you just rely on the systematic and monotonous that boring players, if events make it a little easier for players, that's more appealing to = than new players.

Not everyone has or we have the solvency to buy in the game that is clear to them, there are players who are not in the game all the time because they work or study or do both. To get things you have to spend almost 24 hours playing and still you can't get everything in events. that has to be clear to them.

Create a series of islands such as the archipelago, design changes on the island, buildings that we can expand a little more imagination in the game, more mini-events are also needed for the players between events, since they also get bored.

Now you should also keep in mind that it is a free game but if you only complicate it day by day, then people get bored and leave.

They have many ways to improve the game, and get players to buy gems, but if it is difficult for players to get out, your goal is to generate more players and make them attractive offers to consume them and not because everything is expensive or have almost the obligation to buy .

I really like the game, = I know that this is a long procedure but the more time I spend with its improvements and a new game system, the more players leave and of all the new players that enter, only 1 or 2 remain when all those who enter should stay, and make the game speak well and give it a better reputation.

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Hi Malkvian,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions! I have forwarded them to the team.

Please understand, however, that not all requests can be implemented immediately, or at all, in the game but they will be taken into consideration. Additonal space on the island, and being able to send multiple Explorers and Geologists in one go is one of the most requested features. These are a bit complicated to add to the game at this time but our team is definitely thinking about it.

We'll keep you informed if anything changes. Thanks again for your feedback!

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    also if you allow me to add, that more books could be put to geologists, explorers and generals. this you can give it the following form.

1 Building that allows you to add 1 extra space to 1 general, geologist, explorer = mind at a cost.

The General for example: the general has a limit of 21/21, if I wanted to exceed this amount of the limit to be able to add space through some resource or gem, to give the generals better life. It could be 1 resource for 1 more hole + a waiting time and if you want to unlock all the manuscripts in one go and quickly through gems

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Hello! I agree with the friend, they could put better offers on gems or something else as a bonus, I spend a lot on some occasions on gems and I would like you to put better offers. You could also add more islands since at a certain level you are very short of space, in addition, improve things a bit since people are stopping playing because in some cases there is no motivation and inactivity is a disaster. Hopefully I can improve more things in the short term because this does not give for more = (.

Regards!

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    I also wanted to say that you put more content for people who exceed a certain level which many no longer have more to do. Another thing and the last thing is, if they put unlimited buildings for gems they could give more islands and more space since some of us bought but we are already very short of space.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Hello, I ask for a building that converts the mercenary recruits into the other units.
    It could be called a mercenary barracks.
    since all the players we have great amount of mercenaries that do not have much utility.
    Thank you

Hola, yo pido un edificio que convierta los reclutas mercenarios en las otras unidades.
    se podria llamar cuartel de mercenarios.
    ya que todos los jugadores tenemos gran cantidad de mercenarios que no tienen mucha utilidad.
    gracias

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    También que agreguen mas fichas para la semanal, son muchos recursos para la cantidad de fichas que dan

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Good morning, you know that it would be good, if there was a Ubisoft market to sell those objects that are not tradable, for example: generals, geologists, non-tradable buildings, non-tradable power-ups and those things that one does not use but has accumulating dust in the star. Either trade for gems or for resources.

Responder Tema