Tema Cerrado
Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Forum Event

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado

Forum Event

Dear Settlers,

A few days after the bandits have settled on your island, a mysterious character appeared in your tavern. Out of suspicion, your settlers questioned this man and they found out that he has been following the bandits. However, he is no friend of the bandits. He is merely a traveler and an adventurer. He is willing to provide you some aid, provided you satisfy his curiosity.

TASK
    • Correctly answer the questions below and submit it on this thread
    • Submit the answers between September 22nd to September 24th
    • All answers must be submitted in a single entry/post

REWARDS
    • FIVE questions
    • FOUR randomly selected players
    • 100 gems for each correct answer

NOTES:
    • Answers must be spelled correctly and completely. Full names are required, including articles when present.
    • Only the first attempt from each player will be considered.
    • Rewards will be sent by in-game mail within 24 hours after the event.
    • Four randomly selected players will receive 100 gems for each correct answer.
    • Answers will be hidden until the end of the event.

Question 1: This “Serenade Of Joy” needs to be delivered to a king's tomb. However, I forgot the name of the king. Do you know the name of this king?

Question 2: I am also interested in a ship, rewarded to those who completed the quest called "The Good Captain". Do you know the name of this ship?

Question 3: Can you tell me who the captain of the Excelsior is?

Question 4: Here is a diary of a certain captain. The name of the owner is encrypted. Can you figure out who it belongs to?
    Unscramble the word: NT PACARA MIPEAPÁLN

Question 5: I found this text written on a stone. It tells something about this world. What does it mean?
    Unscramble the word: NRD EADOOUVO

If you have any questions concerning the event, please contact the moderator team or contact me in-game or via forum PM.

Good luck!
    BB_Sious
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Banned
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado

Concurso de Foro

Queridos colonos,

Días después de que los bandidos se asentasen en sus islas, un misterioso personaje apareció en su taberna. Por sospecha, sus colonos cuestionaron a este hombre y se enteraron de que él ha estado siguiendo a los bandidos. Sin embargo, no es amigo de los bandidos. Es simplemente un viajero y aventurero. Él está dispuesto a ofrecerle ayuda, siempre que satisfaga su curiosidad.

TAREA
    • Responda las siguientes preguntas correctamente y publiquen en este hilo
    • Presente las respuestas entre los día 22 y 24 de Septiembre
    • Todas las respuestas deben ser escritas en un único post/publicación

RECOMPENSA
    • CINCO preguntas
    • CUATRO jugadores seleccionados aleatoriamente
    • 100 gemas por cada respuesta correcta

NOTA:
    • Las respuestas deben ser deletreadas completamente y correctamente
    • Sólo se tomará en cuenta el primer intento de cada jugador
    • Los premios se enviarán por correo en el juego dentro de las 24 horas después del evento
    • Cuatro jugadores seleccionados aleatoriamente recibirán 100 gemas por cada respuesta acertada
    • Las respuestas estarán ocultas hasta finalizar el concurso.

Pregunta 1: Esta "serenata de la alegría" necesita ser entregada en la tumba de un rey. Sin embargo, olvidé el nombre del rey. ¿Conoces el nombre de este rey?

Pregunta 2: También estoy interesado en un barco, se obtiene como recompensa al completar la misión "el buen capitán". ¿Conoce el nombre de este barco?

Pregunta 3: ¿Puedes decirme quién es el capitán del Excelsior?

Pregunta 4: Aquí hay un diario de cierto capitán. El nombre del capitán está encriptado. ¿Puedes averiguar a quién pertenece?
    Descifra la palabra: NT PACARA MIPEAPÁLN

Pregunta 5: Encontré este texto escrito en una piedra. Dice algo acerca de este mundo. ¿Qué significa?
    Descifra la palabra: NRD EADOOUVO

Si usted tiene alguna pregunta sobre este evento, por favor, póngase en contacto con el equipo de moderación o póngase en contacto conmigo en el juego o mediante MP en el foro.

¡Buena suerte!
    BB_Sious

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    1.- Rey Roxy
    2.- rastreador de caminos o pathfinder
    3.- Sonya Graham
    4.- EL CAPITÁN MAPPARAN
    5.- NUEVO DORADO

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Answers

1-King Roxy
    2-The Pathfinder
    3-Sonya Graham
    4-El capitán Mapparán
    5-Nuevo Dorado

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    respuestas de:

pregunta 1: Rey Theodor

pregunta 2: Rastreador de caminos

pregunta 3: sonya Graham

pregunta 4:

pregunta 5: Nuevo dorado

Community Manager Avatar de BB_Sious
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Dear settlers,

Thank you for participating in this event.

All event winners will receive their prize via in-game mail within the day.

Question 1: This “Serenade Of Joy” needs to be delivered to a king's tomb. However, I forgot the name of the king. Do you know the name of this king? A: King Roxy / El Rey Roxy / Rey Roxy

Question 2: I am also interested in a ship, rewarded to those who completed the quest called "The Good Captain". Do you know the name of this ship? A: The Pathfinder / Rastreador de Caminos

Question 3: Can you tell me who the captain of the Excelsior is? A: Sonya Graham

Question 4: Here is a diary of a certain captain. The name of the owner is encrypted. Can you figure out who it belongs to?
    Unscramble the word: NT PACARA MIPEAPÁLN A: EL CAPITÁN MAPPARAN

Question 5: I found this text written on a stone. It tells something about this world. What does it mean?
    Unscramble the word: NRD EADOOUVO A: NUEVO DORADO

Kind regards,
    BB_Sious
    Última edición por BB_Sious; 25/09/2017 a las 12:57
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Tema Cerrado