Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Happy Biscuit Day!

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado

Happy Biscuit Day!

Dear Settlers,

On Biscuit Day, celebrate with this very special cookie recipe designed to power up TSO players! These very sweet cookies are made with plenty of sugar. If players eat some of them they will have a lot of energy and will play much more effectively.

Use on player to increase gaming speed

This recipe was passed down through generations of Settlers.
    The Raving Rabbids made experiments to improve it the last time they came to town.

Gather these rare ingredients:
    • Eggs (of the Stripy variety)
    • Butter from the buttercups
    • Pink sugar from the horn of an unicorn
    • Cherries from the Cherry Tree
    • That last bag of flour from your Storehouse
    • Sweet-smelling exotic condiment received as a gift from Captain Mapparan
      and very important:
    • All the patience you can find lying about in the back of your kitchen drawers
    Mix together in a big bowl heated over a Fairy Fire and drop at the local Bakery, but not before getting a second opinion from Aunt Irma! After all, we remember those burnt fingers last time we didn't get help.

After baking, sprinkle with assorted nuts before sharing with your friends and neighbours!

Share your favourite cookie recipe or tell us what ingredients our bakers can add to make this even more yummy!

Happy Baking!
    BB_Amta
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Step 1. Search for the nearest gruop of girl scouts.
    Step 2. Buy them a box of cookies (or two).
    Step 3. Enjoy!

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    I don't understand what this is about and players have told me they don't either. Is this a fictional day created by Thesettlersonline.com or is a celebration based on some real german or european holiday? To say the least, I'm a bit confused by this :I

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    No habra posibilidad de recibir todo en castellano, ya que estamos en el server latino ? Seria bueno que eso ocurriera, no se entiende que se pretende hacer con este tema de la galleta. Gracias

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    podrian explicar un poco mejor
    no entiendo nada

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Cita Iniciado por Diogenes999 Ver Mensaje
    I don't understand what this is about and players have told me they don't either. Is this a fictional day created by Thesettlersonline.com or is a celebration based on some real german or european holiday? To say the least, I'm a bit confused by this :I
    Hello,

Yes, it is a celebration based on "Cookie Day". The Community Management generally seeks to encourage players, even if the topics are not directly game-related. That does not use development time (as we are not developing the game), nor does it affect the flow of the game. We have already done so many times in the past (such as speech bubbles, forum spotlight etc) and will continue to do so in the future.

We have a large community with a variety of different interests. It is absolutely understandable that not everyone has fun with such activities, but there are also players who have fun interacting with other players and us in such a way.

@Soyaman, funny one, seems like you got the spirit.

Cheers,
    BB_Amta
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Responder Tema