Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 10 de 10

Tema: [Feedback] Crisis Quest Part 3 - A Great Evil

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado

[Feedback] Crisis Quest Part 3 - A Great Evil

Dear Settlers,

Please leave your comments about the latest Dev diary in this thread.

BB_Amta
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    glad the crisis quest are back, can't wait to see what's coming.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    esta muy buena me gusta , pido solo ajustar los premios porque no a todos le dan edificio permanentes de resto esta muy interesante y bueno

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    overall was really good ^^ but giving the granite pit as reward right after it has been available in the guild market it's the kind of mistake that you should avoid. By now you should now that for under 50 level players, the main issue is population, so some noble or even better, floating residences would be a so much better reward for them or even at least same tradeable building for them to sell. You could even offer a variety of prizes to choose.

le digo a don Amta que me gusto el evento pero que el pozo de granito y el vivero exotico deberian ser reemplazados por premios mas utiles acorde al nivel.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    I agree with you Diogenes , in my humble opinion those two buildinga are not a good reward , I actually feel dissapointed been level 45 in the spanish server ,is not a priority to have exotic wood, a water mill or a silo would have been a better reward or as Diogenes suggested residences or other more usefull buildings . Apart from that was good. Hoping to see more events like this in the future , to activate the game a little and encourage players, Thanks for you attention .

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    El evento me parece muy bueno y estoy de acuerdo con los comentarios de LADYROSE y Diogenes.
    Sugiero que organicen estos minieventos por lo menos cada 2 meses. Si se puede una vez al mes sería fantastico.
    Con esto motivarian a regresar a jugadores que han abandonado el juego.
    Gracias Settlerianos y saludos a BB_Amta.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Well... you put final goals very, very unreachable. You should publish complete goals, before the event occurs... is very frustrating to know in the middle of the week that you won't be able to get the final prize..... so reconsider your future events.
    Thanks.

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Hello folks,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here, much appreciated.
    @Diogenes999 & LADYROSE, I will keep in mind your suggestions for improvement, and will forward the feedback regarding the rewards/buildings.

Does anyone else feel that the final goal is unreachable?

Cheers,
    BB_Amta
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    BB Amta esta preguntando si alguien mas ha sentido que los objetivos a cumplir resultaron inalcanzables, asi que si alguien piensa asi que lo postee.

I wouldn't say impossible but for those who miss just a day, it was. First you have to take notice that being most missions of producing, players who couldn't log in during night time to leave production running in order to have the requests completed by the next day coudn't complete their tasks on time. Then players who planned their strategies in advance with the help of foreign forums had the advantage needed to be on schedule, so some advanced description of what missions are going to take to complete would be optimal too. For example, I was able to use every trick I could, like manufacturing coal and exotic boards using the Epic wood warehouse or producing marble in the provision house.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    poco tiempo para alcanzar a terminar las misiones.... la cantidad de produccion es un poco alta y no hay alternativas con la casa de provisiones. solo terminare hasta el 3 paso!

Responder Tema