Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: PVP como funciona exactamente?

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado

PVP como funciona exactamente?

muy bueno que revelen algo de la mecanica del juego: http://forum.juego-thesettlersonline...asure-searches

A mi me gustaria saber la mecanica segun la cual los exploradores buscan y encuentran colonias.

very good idea the disclosure about the game mechanichs. Now I'd like to know the mechanichs of how do eplorers seek and find colonies. We already know we cannot attack colonies belonging to friends and fellow guild members. We also know other players colonies must be within the same range for us to see them. Yet some things are unexplicable: this weekend I sent explorers around 30 times to seek colonies. No one small colony from another player was shown, no one small nor large granite colony belonging to another player or not was shown. That's impossible since I know there has to be some large colony idle 'cos I abandoned 2 of them days ago and no one has been doing large colonies in those days, at least according to the ranking reading. So how does it works exactly?

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Hi Diogenes999,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you found the dev blog interesting.
    As far as other explorer searches are concerned, at this point we have no information whether another dev blog will be published in the coming days. I understand that you are curious to learn more and I'm happy to see that.
    Please note that once you've reached a certain tier in PvP, it can be rather difficult to go back and find a smaller colony; this basically means that you're "too good" to go back to previous tiers.

Gracias por tu comentario! Me alegra que hayas encontrado el blog dev interesante.
    En lo que se refiere a otras búsquedas explorador, en este momento no tenemos ninguna información sobre si otro blog dev se publicará en los próximos días. Entiendo que tienes curiosidad por aprender más y estamos felices de verlo.
    Ten en cuenta que una vez que haya alcanzado un cierto nivel en PvP, puede ser bastante difícil volver atrás y encontrar una colonia más pequeña; Básicamente, esto significa ya eres "muy bueno" para volver a los niveles anteriores.

Saludos,
    BB_Amta
    Última edición por MOD_Tauriel; 03/05/2016 a las 20:42
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    yet so, some things do not add up. In march I had around 4 to 5 big rich granite colonies and a small one wich I abandoned in april since they were idle. But if you see april ranking, only Sutich did one big colony and the rest were between DIEGO and me. Diego doesn't have those I abandoned, I know that 'cos I'm talking to him and becouse he's the only player within my range I can attack, and I cannot see any granite colonies belonging or not to another player. So the question is, where are the big granite colonies I abandoned?

there are more odd things, like the fact I have 40/35 points of strenght. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Community Team Avatar de Old_BB_Amta
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Hey again,

Just to make you aware, the chance of getting granite colonies is lower, as those colonies are rather rare to find (they're valuable).
    But if you still cannot find any after dozens of searches, feel free to contact support about your issue.

Thanks,
    BB_Amta

Hola otra vez,

Sólo para hacerle consciente, la posibilidad de conseguir colonias de granito es muy baja, ya que estas colonias son bastante raras de encontrar (son valiosas).
    Pero si todavía no puede encontrar ninguna después de docenas de búsquedas, no dude en ponerse en contacto con soporte sobre este tema.

Gracias,
    BB Amta
    Última edición por MOD_Valkyrion; 05/05/2016 a las 19:51
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Responder Tema