Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 7 de 7

Tema: Letter Writing Day Contest

Community Team Avatar de BB_Nanuq
    Monde
    Nuevo Dorado

Letter Writing Day Contest

Dear Settlers,

On today's occasion, we invite you to write a letter to your favorite The Settlers Online NPC! How often have you defeated the Evil King or the Dark Magician from the Fairytale adventures thanks to your Veteran? How many times your explorer ventured into the unknown, facing real danger to discover new sectors for you?

Post your game related letters (as a comment in this thread or letter pictures) and we'll reward the best ones with 500 gems for this Special Spotlight Edition.

Here is an example:

Dear Wild Mary,

It seems like it wasn't enough defeating you on my home island. Oh no, fate in its mysterious ways has brought me once again in front of you, this time in adventures! The screams of terrified citizens whom you raided have reached my most noble generals.

I shall have no mercy defeating you once again, for your face is not worth sunburning.

Prepare to square up!
    Submission of entries will end on the 12th of September!
    We're looking forward to reading the best contributions!

Have fun,
    BB_Nanuq
    Última edición por BB_Nanuq; 01/09/2016 a las 18:23
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Cita Iniciado por BB_Nanuq Ver Mensaje
    Dear Settlers,

On today's occasion, we invite you to write a letter to your favorite The Settlers Online NPC! How often have you defeated the Evil King or the Dark Magician from the Fairytale adventures thanks to your Veteran? How many times your explorer ventured into the unknown, facing real danger to discover new sectors for you?

Post your game related letters (as a comment in this thread or letter pictures) and we'll reward the best ones with 500 gems for this Special Spotlight Edition.

Here is an example:

Submission of entries will end on the 12th of September!
    We're looking forward to reading the best contributions!

Have fun,
    BB_Nanuq
    Hey Guys!

Here's an inspirational letter to Alibaba as an example!

Dear Ali Baba,
    thank you for your invitation to your welcome party.
    I am already on my way!
    Combative greetings,
    Me

It doesn't have to be lengthy. It doesn't have to be very formal. It doesn't even have to be in English! Express yourself and take the 500 gem prize back to your island!

I'm excited to see what you can do!

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Si necesitas asistencia, por favor, ponte en contacto con soporte al cliente. De igual forma, no dudes en contactarme; pero, envía tu mensaje en inglés por favor.

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Dear Uproarious Bull,

I think your face looks a little bit bloody from our last battle. I think I'm going to send you my lord Dracul to make his magic treatment on you.

Happy Halloween!
    p3p0

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Cita Iniciado por p3p0Lun4 Ver Mensaje
    Dear Uproarious Bull,

I think your face looks a little bit bloody from our last battle. I think I'm going to send you my lord Dracul to make his magic treatment on you.

Happy Halloween!
    p3p0
    Hi P3p0Lun4,

I appreciate the effort and with this, I hope that we'll have the ball rolling and have more entries!

Thank you,
    BB_Nanuq

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    DRAGONENSES
    EL PUEBLO DE VICTOR EL TERRIBLE INSISTE EN CONQUISTAR A NUETRO PUEBLO A PESAR DE HABERLE INFRINGIDO VARIAS DERROTAS.
    NUESTRO EXPLORADOR AFORTUNADO HA ENCONTRADO LAS ESTRATEGIA PERFECTA PARA ACABAR CON ELLOS Y SUS TROPAS PODEROSAS.

Como nos han retado pues pretenden conquistar a nuestra tierra hermosa no lo consentiremos
    Aprestad a las armas preparar los cañones, que estaremos listos guerreros dragonianos para derrotar a sus hostiles guerreros que pretenden dicha osadia.
    Demostraremos que nuestros guerreros son osados y valentes y que tenemos lo suficiente,Para avasallarlos.
    Tantas veces como se atrevan a intentarlo.

DRAGONENSES VAMOS por la gloria a la victoria………

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    Ali Baba

Lo recibí en mi palacio como a un hermano, y a pesar de su inestimable ayuda en el pasado, nunca imaginé que osaría provocarme de tal manera. No fue suficiente todo el oro que recaudó en anteriores campañas. Era su obsesión robar la única e irrepetible joya que jamás podría poseer.
    Mis exploradores tienen la ubicación exacta de su campamento y parte de mi ejército lo tiene rodeado. Libere de inmediato a mi amada Scherezade o de rojo se teñirán las amarillas arenas del desierto. El amor no se roba, se gana.

Teniente General Schacheriya

Monde
    Nuevo Dorado
    To the Settlers,

You have shown me your creativity and hard work through your letters and I truly appreciate it. I would like to thank you for your entries. We are now closing the submissions for the "Letter Writing Day" contest. Please expect that the winner will be announced after we've decided on the best entry!

I wish all the contestants luck!

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq

P.S

Please give our contestants the appreciation that they deserve for their work and comment on them if you'd like!

Responder Tema